Federal Employees Credit Union (FECU) was chartered in February 1963 under the Oklahoma State Banking Laws. It was originally located in the basement of the Federal Courthouse. At the end of 1963, FECU had 266 members and $95,408 in assets. Today, Allegiance Credit Union continues to grow in asset size, membership, and branch locations. We feel the legacy of FECU, the restoration, and our continued growth as Allegiance Credit Union will bring great pride to those we lost who served so selflessly to meet the needs of our members. We look to the future with great anticipation.
Checking AccountOnline BankingMobile AppMobile Check DepositDebit CardsCredit CardsAuto LoansMortgage Loans
12200 S Western Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73170, United States
101 N Robinson Ave Ste 210, Oklahoma City, OK, 73102, United States
4235 N Meridian Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73112, United States
1925 S Kelly Ave, Edmond, OK, 73013, United States