At 9:00 P.M. on January 28th, 1946, our credit union was chartered as Manhattan CO-OP Credit Union and held its first monthly meeting of the Board of Directors. In an effort of helping even more Manhattan citizens, the credit union was moved to the university. The credit union changed its name to College Credit Union, in 1953 as a better reflection of the majority of its membership. For over 70 years, we have existed and followed the model of “Not for profit, not for charity but for service.” We still believe in and operate so that we can provide innovative, substantive and low cost financial solutions to our members.
Checking AccountOnline BankingMobile AppDebit CardsAuto Loans