SRU Federal Credit Union began in 1958 as the Slippery Rock State Teachers College Federal Credit Union. After the college was renamed to Slippery Rock University, we became Slippery Rock University Federal Credit Union. Our name was officially changed to SRU Federal Credit Union in 1983. In 2006, we moved from the Slippery Rock University campus to our current location at 235 Grove City Road in Slippery Rock. Presently, we are a $44 million institution proudly serving our members and the entire Slippery Rock community.
Checking AccountOnline BankingDebit CardsCredit CardsAuto LoansMortgage Loans