St. James Parish Credit Union was founded in 1939. A number of volunteer Board of Directors and Officers have served for decades, providing continuity, direction and expertise for a sound institution. The credit union is a financial cooperative. St. James Parish Credit Union is member-owned and a not-for-profit financial institution chartered by the State of Ohio, dedicated to improving members’ lives. People who share a common bond join together in a non-profit association for the purpose of doing business with one another. They save their money together, borrow those funds with low cost loans and receive other financial services at little or no cost. St. James Parish Credit Union is a state chartered and federally insured organization, dedicated to providing quality personalized services in a comfortable, family oriented and convenient setting, to members of St. James Parish to satisfy their continuing financial needs. We are committed to the sound financial performance and to the safety and security of member deposits.