AVCO Employees Federal Credit Union was organized in 1952 by the employees of AVCO, Inc. AVCO was the first Select Employer Group to belong to the credit union. As the credit union allowed more Select Employer Groups to join, the membership became more diverse and geographically disbursed. In 1995 the credit union changed its name to West Branch Valley Federal Credit Union to be more representative of its membership area.

West Branch Valley Federal Credit Union

Available services
Checking AccountOnline BankingDebit CardsCredit CardsAuto LoansMortgage Loans
Contact
Head Office
1640 High St, Williamsport, PA 17701, United States
Get directions
Head Office mail
1640 High Street, Williamsport, PA 17701, USA
Phone (570) 323-9407
Map of Branches, ATMs
pinBranchespinATMs
map-pin
Branches
1640 High St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States
Phone5703239407
ATMs