The Teacher's Federal Credit Union came to life on April 8, 1937, in Room 122 of the Wichita Falls High School. Membership was open to the employees of the Wichita Falls Board of Education with an original cost of $5.25. Five dollars went to the member's share account and twenty-five cents was to offset expenses of the Credit Union. Early in 1949, the Credit Union officially changed its name to Wichita Falls Teachers Federal Credit Union.
Checking AccountOnline BankingDebit CardsCredit CardsAuto Loans