We have the distinct honor of serving our community since 1938. In 1938 the Dow Chemical Company purchased the Great Western Electro Chemical Company in Pittsburg, CA. As the first Dow manufacturing facility expansion, they immediately saw the need to establish a Credit Union to offer the employees access to affordable and sustainable financing options. In that same year, they created the Dow Great Western Credit Union. In 2008 we expanded our charter to be able to bring our values and services to others in the community. We opened a second branch in Antioch to better serve our members and became the local Credit Union option in East Contra Costa County. For over 80 years now we have served the employees of Dow and in 2019 we again expanded our charter. We now offer our services to anyone in the following counties: Contra Costa, Solano, Alameda.
Checking AccountOnline BankingMobile AppDebit CardsAuto Loans