In January 1956, a group of Kent County Employees pooled resources and started Kent County Employees Credit Union. At that time, anyone who worked for Kent County or had a blood relative that was already a member could join the credit union. In 2003, Kent County Employees Credit Union’s board of directors made the decision to open up membership to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends post high school institutions in Kent County. In 2004, the word Employees was removed from the credit union’s name to better reflect the membership in which we serve. Both of these events were approved by the State of Michigan’s Office of Financial and Insurance Services which has become the Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation.
Checking AccountOnline BankingMobile AppDebit CardsAuto LoansMortgage Loans