The State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union was founded January 14th, 1960, in Jackson, Ohio. The official name was OSHP – District 9 Federal Credit Union. One year later, the official name of the credit union was changed to State Highway Patrol Federal Credit Union and the field of membership was expanded to include the State Highway Patrol statewide. The credit union main office is now located in the Mettler Toledo building in Columbus at 1900 Polaris Pkwy Suite 400, and our second location is located in the State Highway Patrol Training Academy. Today the credit union is a full-service financial institution serving members throughout Ohio. In 2018, the credit union passed the $63 million asset threshold.
Checking AccountOnline BankingMobile AppMobile Check DepositDebit CardsCredit CardsAuto Loans